The Illinois College Personnel Association (ICPA) is a State division of the ACPA – College Student Educators, International (ACPA). As an organization, ICPA is committed to engaging members in learning and advocating for social justice, while connecting and developing student affairs professionals within the state of Illinois.
- Professional and ethical behavior Innovative and visionary leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional partnering and relationships
- Social justice, equity and human dignity
- Creating and sharing knowledge that informs policies, practices and programs for student affairs professionals