The Illinois College Personnel Association (ICPA) is a State Chapter of the American College Personnel Association (ACPA). As an organization, ICPA is committed to engaging members in learning and advocating for social justice, while connecting and developing student affairs practitioners and faculty within the state of Illinois.
- Professional and ethical behavior Innovative and visionary leadership
- Personal and professional growth
- Professional partnering and relationships
- Social justice, equity and human dignity
- Creating and sharing knowledge that informs policies, practices and programs for student affairs professionals
ACPA State & Regional Chapters and International Divisions provide Professional Development to ACPA Members within a specific geographical location who most likely share common interests, educational needs, and struggles. Similar to other ACPA Entities, they provide career networking opportunities, access to research & Scholarship initiatives, and leadership opportunities to help you get more involved in ACPA at the local level.